Study what you want, when you want, where you want
Independent Courses On Demand at the Franklin School of Integrative Health Sciences are personal enrichment programs which cover a wide range of public health, preventive health, and integrative health topics.
These online courses contain same in-depth material delivered in a way anyone can enjoy–regardless of background knowledge. All of the lessons are delivered at once, and you are provided the email address of a personal mentor for support. You have a full six months of access to each course, allowing you to work through the material as quickly or slowly as you like.
Benefits of Independent Courses On Demand:
- Self Paced: Start on a date that works for you and take your time navigating through the lessons
- Inexpensive: Independent Courses On Demand are designed specifically for healthy families and priced to fit into any household budget
- Tested: Over 15,000 students and hundreds of thousands of workshop participants have benefitted from online education taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins
- Support: All independent Courses On Demand include a personal mentor for questions, clarification, and support
- Inclusive: Independent Courses On Demand provide concentrated learning opportunities for everyone: newbies to professionals
There are no Independent Classes [On Demand] available right now.