Study what you want, when you want, where you want
Meet your organization's professional development requirements through engaging, comprehensive educational workshops addressing the most relevant topics in the field of integrative health. Our continuing professional education opportunities are scheduled both on-site and online, allowing you to attend from anywhere in the world.
Choose what you want to study, dive deep into that subject, and demonstrate mastery in ways that help you meet your professional re-certification goals. Our online courses are hosted on Zoom; you will be able to ask questions, follow along, take notes, and interact with classmates during the course.
Benefits of Continuing Professional Education at Franklin:
- Guided: Follow predictable timelines so you can plan around the class
- Comprehensive: Take a deep dive into an advanced topic in your field and emerge with full mastery of the latest scientific discoveries
- Tested: Over 15,000 students and hundreds of thousands of individuals globally have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins
- Personalized: Enjoy ample face-to-face time via a small, intimate classroom setting or a small group on Zoom
- Recognized: Our professional development workshops deliver a wide range of recognized continuing education credits across health professional fields
Please Note: Due to the Franklin Health Research team's current clinical research schedule, no additional classes will be added to the 2021 calendar.
Conflicted parents often turn to health coaches, herbalists, aromatherapists, and other integrative health leaders for advice on vaccines. Unfortunately traditional training does not address this complex topic. In this CEU workshop, learn how to provide clear, balanced information to your clients that is based on solid evidence rather than hype.
If you are an aromatherapist, essential oil ingestion is one of the most important skills to have in your toolbox. Today’s clients are using oils in potent concentrations and ingestion regularly which means today's experts must know how to work with clients who choose to ingest oils. Your clients are looking to you for guidance with safety and efficacy.