Study what you want, when you want, where you want
Continuing education at Franklin is delivered as micro-credentials, i.e. short, advanced yet highly specific workshops, seminars, and conferences, which allow you to study and master a specific area within the health field. Micro-credentials are available for individuals or groups. They can be customized to fit your group's needs, and they can be scheduled for delivery both on-site and online.
Through our diverse selection of topics, you can choose what you want to study, dive deep into that subject, and demonstrate mastery in ways that help you meet your professional re-certification goals. All of our continuing education events include documentation and CEU recognition through multiple professional organizations.
Join us in a classroom near you…
CEU classes offered by FSIHS are available in locations all over the US. Classroom-based programs run from 9am to 5pm and last for 2-4 days, depending on the topic. There is a one-hour lunch break each day, and a catered lunch is included in the registration fee.
On-site classes are often booked for groups and organizations. To inquire about bringing an FSIHS researcher to teach your group, email our office. On-site classes open to the public are currently on hold due to the pandemic.
Or join us online…
Online micro-credential programs offer the same interactive education as our in-person programs, but you can join us from anywhere in the world. These courses are hosted on Zoom; you will be able to ask questions, follow along, take notes, and interact with classmates during the course. The difference is that online micro-credentials are offered in 4-hour blocks. So a 2-day in-personal class is a 4-day online class. This allows added flexibility so you can fit the micro-credential into your busy schedule.
Benefits of Continuing Professional Education at Franklin:
- Guided: Follow predictable timelines so you can plan around the class
- Comprehensive: Micro-Credentials take a deep dive into an advanced topic in your field so you will emerge with full mastery of the latest scientific discoveries
- Tested: Over 15,000 students and hundreds of thousands of individuals globally have benefitted from online courses and workshops taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins
- Personalized: Enjoy ample face-to-face time via a small, intimate classroom setting or a small group on Zoom
- Recognized: Micro-credentials from Franklin deliver a wide range of recognized continuing education credits across health professional fields