Course Dates: August 30 - September 3, 2021
Registration Fee: $795 OR 3 Installments of $265
If you are an aromatherapist, essential oil ingestion is one of the most important skills to have in your toolbox. Today’s clients are using oils in potent concentrations and ingestion regularly. To stay on the cutting edge of the field, today’s aromatherapists must know how to work with clients who choose to ingest oils. Your clients are looking to you for guidance with safety and efficacy.
This 5-day CEU program provides you a competitive edge in the essential oil field. It includes the foundation of pharmacokinetics, pediatric considerations, product formulation, and a review of the existing scientific evidence on the subject of ingestion. You will also learn through fieldwork with actual clients to master this new skill.
What you can expect:
- Instructor Guided: No need for prep work or extra mental labor; simply show up to the Zoom classroom and our instructors will guide you through the learning process.
- LIVE and Interactive: You won't be tossed into an online platform and left to navigate the lessons on your own; our professional education programs are live and interactive–we literally bring the classroom to your home. Raise your hand, get real-time answers, and interact with classmates.
- Tested: Over 15,000 students worldwide have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins. Our teaching methods have been perfected and our graduates agree that our programs have boosted their careers.
- Intimate Class Setting: Courses are limited in size to guarantee ample time for questions, interaction, and instruction, ensuring that you fully master the content.
- Career-Focused: In addition to earning 20 contact hours of continuing education credits, your career will benefit from the career-focus of the program. Our CEU classes are developed with your success in mind.