Course Dates: April 8 & 9, 2021
Clinicians, nurses, herbalists, dietitians, aromatherapists, and anyone else who formulates and retails health products are required to understand the complex maze of FDA/FTC compliance. Yet few actually master the complexities of the many categories of claims and how to package and sell these products legally and successfully as an integrative health professional.
FDA & FTC claims guidelines are complex, but ignoring these guidelines can lead to business-destroying warning letters and regulatory penalties. Fortunately, there are simple and affordable steps every company in the natural products industry can take to protect their business and their brands.
In this live, interactive, 2-day event, you will master the essentials of claims and compliance to protect your marketing efforts from regulatory penalties.
What you can expect:
- Instructor Guided: No need for prep work or extra mental labor; simply show up to the Zoom classroom and our instructors will guide you through the learning process.
- LIVE and Interactive: You won't be tossed into an online platform and left to navigate the lessons on your own; our professional education programs are live and interactive–we literally bring the classroom to your home. Raise your hand, get real-time answers, and interact with classmates.
- Tested: Over 15,000 students worldwide have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins. Our teaching methods have been perfected and our graduates agree that our programs have boosted their careers.
- Intimate Class Setting: Courses are limited in size to guarantee ample time for questions, interaction, and instruction, ensuring that you fully master the content.
- Career-Focused: In addition to earning 8 contact hours of continuing education credits, your career will benefit from the career-focus of the program. Our CEU classes are developed with your success in mind.