Course Dates: March 25 & 26, 2021
Epidemiological skills empower you to better assess pandemic threats such as ebola, COVID-19, treatment resistant bacteria, or other superbugs, as well as recurring risks such as the seasonal flu or vaccine-related conditions.
But, without a background in epidemiology, the scientific literature is easy to misinterpret. And during critical phases of outbreaks or epidemics, misinterpreting the science can have dangerous consequences. This workshop prepares you to provide evidence-based information to patients, clients, and readers.
What you can expect:
- Instructor Guided: No need for prep work or extra mental labor; simply show up to the Zoom classroom and our instructors will guide you through the learning process.
- LIVE and Interactive: You won't be tossed into an online platform and left to navigate the lessons on your own; our professional education programs are live and interactive–we literally bring the classroom to your home. Raise your hand, get real-time answers, and interact with classmates.
- Tested: Over 15,000 students worldwide have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins. Our teaching methods have been perfected and our graduates agree that our programs have boosted their careers.
- Intimate Class Setting: Courses are limited in size to guarantee ample time for questions, interaction, and instruction, ensuring that you fully master the content.
- Career-Focused: In addition to earning 8 contact hours of continuing education credits, your career will benefit from the career-focus of the program. Our CEU classes are developed with your success in mind.