Course Dates: April 28-30, 2021
Today’s midwives, nurses, childbirth educators, doulas, and other birth professionals work with moms every single day who are using essential oils as part of their birth kit, but high quality education in the use of these products is sorely lacking. As a childbirth professional, you are the trusted source moms turn to when they need reliable information about essential oils, but finding a quality source for professional training can be complicated.
If you are tired of the frequent misinformation and questionable advice and want to know what the scientific literature has to say about using essential oils during the childbearing years, this CEU program is the perfect solution. This 3-day live, interactive class provides everything you need to know to integrate essential oils into your birth practice, boosting the value of the services you offer.
What you can expect:
- Instructor Guided: No need for prep work or extra mental labor; simply show up to the Zoom classroom and our instructors will guide you through the learning process.
- LIVE and Interactive: You won't be tossed into an online platform and left to navigate the lessons on your own; our professional education programs are live and interactive–we literally bring the classroom to your home. Raise your hand, get real-time answers, and interact with classmates.
- Tested: Over 15,000 students worldwide have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins. Our teaching methods have been perfected and our graduates agree that our programs have boosted their careers.
- Intimate Class Setting: Courses are limited in size to guarantee ample time for questions, interaction, and instruction, ensuring that you fully master the content.
- Career-Focused: In addition to earning 8 contact hours of continuing education credits, your career will benefit from the career-focus of the program. Our CEU classes are developed with your success in mind.