Course Dates: June 30 - July 2, 2021
They key to clinical research interpretation is analyzing methodology and statistics. Was the test sensitive enough? Was the sample size so large that the results were meaningless? Was the study sufficiently powered? These terms are second nature to statisticians, but most health professionals are not statisticians.
Join clinical researchers Jessie Hawkins, PhD and Christy Hires, MPH for this 3-day crash course in medical statistics. This workshop covers the most commonly used analysis methods, from t-tests all the way to MANOVA, and empowers you to better understand the nuance of clinical and epidemiological studies.
The best part? No math is required. The emphasis of this workshop is on interpreting medical statistics, not conducting statistical analysis. You will learn how to identify common problems in clinical studies, such as p-hacking and lying with statistics, without having to learn STATA coding or SPSS commands yourself.
What you can expect:
- Instructor Guided: No need for prep work or extra mental labor; simply show up to the Zoom classroom and our instructors will guide you through the learning process.
- LIVE and Interactive: You won't be tossed into an online platform and left to navigate the lessons on your own; our professional education programs are live and interactive–we literally bring the classroom to your home. Raise your hand, get real-time answers, and interact with classmates.
- Tested: Over 15,000 students worldwide have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins. Our teaching methods have been perfected and our graduates agree that our programs have boosted their careers.
- Intimate Class Setting: Courses are limited in size to guarantee ample time for questions, interaction, and instruction, ensuring that you fully master the content.
- Career-Focused: In addition to earning 8 contact hours of continuing education credits, your career will benefit from the career-focus of the program. Our CEU classes are developed with your success in mind.