Course Dates: July 22 & 23, 2021
Conflicted parents often turn to nurses, health coaches, primary care providers, herbalists, aromatherapists, and other health leaders for advice on vaccines. Unfortunately traditional training does not sufficiently address this complex topic.
In this live, interactive, 2-day workshop, you will learn how to provide clear, balanced information to your patients and clients that is based on solid evidence rather than hype. You will learn about the scientific methods behind the epidemiology of vaccines, what the research actually says, and how to provide clear and unbiased advice.
What you can expect:
- Instructor Guided: No need for prep work or extra mental labor; simply show up to the Zoom classroom and our instructors will guide you through the learning process.
- LIVE and Interactive: You won't be tossed into an online platform and left to navigate the lessons on your own; our professional education programs are live and interactive–we literally bring the classroom to your home. Raise your hand, get real-time answers, and interact with classmates.
- Tested: Over 15,000 students worldwide have benefitted from online courses taught by Dr Jessie Hawkins. Our teaching methods have been perfected and our graduates agree that our programs have boosted their careers.
- Intimate Class Setting: Courses are limited in size to guarantee ample time for questions, interaction, and instruction, ensuring that you fully master the content.
- Career-Focused: In addition to earning 8 contact hours of continuing education credits, your career will benefit from the career-focus of the program.